"Edit your page content Climb for Captives began ten years ago to advance the fight against modern day slavery. Join us this summer as we raise our millionth dollar!"
$500.00 / 13 days ago
So very proud of all the climbers that have such a passion to support a great organization like this. Through their dedication and hard work to successfully climb each time its our priviledge to contribute to this event to help fulfill the mission to end slavery.
$102.00 / 14 days ago
It’s an honor to fight Trafficking along side you and Rescue: Freedom as you “Climb for Captives!”
$76.50 / 18 days ago
Thank you for the work your doing, Climb for Captives + Rescue Freedom!
$5,000.00 / 19 days ago
$255.00 / 20 days ago
Great cause! Proud of your efforts! Prayers for a safe trip!
$204.00 / 20 days ago
Thank you Climb for Captives! Happy ten year anniversary. We thank God for every life changed through this organization.
$153.00 / 21 days ago
Such an amazing cause. Honored to be a part of the mission!
$102.00 / 27 days ago
$200.00 / 28 days ago
$38.76 monthly / 28 days ago
Valued At: $465.12
The 2018 Campaign
In the past ten years, we've raised $850,000 to fight trafficking around the world, and this summer, we aim to raise $150,000 to make it $1,000,000 raised in ten years. On July 30th, I'm coming out of retirement and our team is headed to climb Mt. Hood, the tallest peak in Oregon at 11,249 feet in altitude.
We pay all the climbing expenses out of our own pockets, and in order to do so, we partner with generous friends, organizations, and sponsors to make this possible, where:
- $38/month - Give one woman or child safe-housing for a month.
- $167/month - Give one woman or child safe-housing and holistic care for a month.
- $2,000 - Give one woman or child safe-housing and care for a year.
- $5,000 - Provide a rescued girl with the opportunity to pursue a college education or vocational training.
- If you have 30 SECONDS... Help us spread the word about the injustice of human trafficking by LIKING our Facebook page and raising awareness about our response.
- If you have 5 MINUTES... Consider making a donation to Rescue:Freedom from this very page. Vanessa and I are inviting our community to join us as we match up to $5,000 of donations given through Climb for Captives.
- If you have 30-60 MINUTES... Lets grab coffee or schedule a call to talk more about this issue!
I deeply appreciate the support this community has brought me in this venture over the past ten years, and we look forward to continuing the fight against human trafficking with your continued encouragement, inspiration, and generosity.
To the summit!
co-founder @ climbforcaptives.com